We will utilise this thread to broadcast the updates on bug fixes that are deployed from our end :)
Please do share your thoughts and we would love to strike a conversation with you to ensure that you have the best experience with Freshcaller :D
RELEASE NOTES : APRIL
1) Warm transfer from browser to mobile app:
Warm transfer initiated by agent 1 from browser to the agent 2 using mobile app was not working.
The issue is fixed now.
2) Call Transfer : Resume call option is unavailable in mobile app:
Agent 1 makes a call in the app, transfers the call to agent 2 using app, when agent 2 ignores the call, the call did not resume for agent 1.
3) Mobile app : Unable to create ticket for calls transferred from browser:
Calls transferred by agent 1 using browser to the agent 2 using mobile app did not allow the agent 2 to create ticket after the call got over.
4) Same agent logged into multiple devices : Call is not disconnected in other devices even when call is accepted by the same agent in one of the devices
An agent is logged into two different devices. Even after the agent accepts the incoming call in the first device, the call did not automatically get disconnected in the second device.
1) Number accessibility : When number accessibility for a number is given to an agent, it does not get updated until refreshed
Agent is logged in to the system, admin grants access to the agent, however, unless the page is refreshed by the agent, the changes will not get reflected.
APRIL 30th :
1) Unable to transfer the call once the agent added in a conference leaves the call:
Agent 1 adds agent 2 on conference call after placing the customer on hold. After agent 2 gets disconnected from the call, Agent 1 was unable to transfer the call to anyone else.
2) Primary integration change issue:
Consider an account that is linked to Freshdesk and Freshsales. Freshdesk is initially set as the primary integration.
If the integration is deleted or disabled, the integration that was created next should be marked as primary.
RELEASE NOTES : MAY
RELEASE NOTES : JUNE
JUNE 12th :
1) Having a blank message as custom ringtone hangs up the call when the calls comes via an IVR Menu :
When a blank message is set up in the custom ringtone section for a number and IVR is configured for that number, when the user presses 1 ( for instance) to get redirected to a particular call queue, the call got disconnected. The issue has been fixed
JUNE 19th :
Tickets for voicemails were not being generated automatically in Freshservice and the issue has been fixed now
JUNE 25th :
1) On creating a Freshcaller account from Freshdesk, Freshcaller widget inside Freshdesk does not load unless a Freshcaller sign in is authenticated in another tab:
If a new Freshcaller account has been created from Freshdesk account, the Freshcaller widget inside Freshdesk does not load automatically, unless Freshcaller sign in is initiated in a separate tab.
JUNE 27th :
1) Call filters and Call logs export not working for languages other than English :
When the account has been set to any language other than English, the call logs export and filters in the call metrics section do not fetch any results.
RELEASE NOTES : JULY
JULY 4th :
Default hold message not being played on loop:
Default hold message is not being played on loop, whereas custom hold message plays on loop. Now, default hold message, custom hold message and the default hold message during warm and cold transfer works properly
RELEASE NOTES : JULY
JULY 16th :
1) Incoming call is in SIP phone not showing up on Freshcaller browser
When an agent is available on SIP phone, the agent is not be able to see the in conversation widget for the corresponding in the browser once the call is answered on the SIP phone.
2) QUEUE POSITION MESSAGE :
QUEUE POSITION MESSAGE IN THE WAIT QUEUE IS NOT GETTING PLAYED AND CALLS HANGS UP IN TWO SCENARIOS (ONLINE BUT NOT ANSWERING/ OFFLINE)
3) WAIT QUEUE - CALL GETS DROPPED :
IN THE WAIT QUEUE, WHEN THE CUSTOMER PRESSES * IN WAIT QUEUE FOR TWO SCENARIOS (ONLINE BUT NOT ANSWERING/ OFFLINE), THE CALL GETS DROPPED. IDEALLY, IT HAS BE ROUTED TO THE VOICEMAIL MENU.
4) When an agent goes offline, live dashboard was not displaying last active time of the agent correctly.
All the above issues have been resolved
5) Enhancement :
Agent list in the live dashboard will have
1) List of statuses. It will default to "All agents"
2) There will be a search option based on "Agent name"
3) Clicking on a particular status should load only the agents in the specific statuses.