APRIL : BYOC
We have introduced the much awaited : "Bring your own carrier(BYOC)" feature in Freshcaller!
You can use your existing carrier or any local carrier of your choice without losing any product capabilities in Freshcaller.
Who is this for?
How does this work?
How to enable this?
For more details, please check our solution article.
1. WAIT QUEUE ENHANCEMENTS
2. AUD DATA CENTRE
1) Call queue/Wait queue enhancements :
What has changed?
2) Freshcaller is now available in the AUS pod!
Integrated accounts from Freshdesk/Freshsales/Freshservice will also be created in the AUS pod
JULY : IMPORT CONTACTS FEATURE
Bulk upload of contacts is now possible in Freshcaller by the user.
You can now bulk upload multiple contacts or company information with a .csv file under the Contacts section in your Freshcaller account. This was possible only through a backend request with us in the past.
1) Introducing Voicemail transcriptions - Now available for users in Blossom+ plans
Customers can boost their agent’s productivity by enabling voicemail transcriptions. This helps the agent to quickly read and understand the voicemail messages without listening to them one by one.
1. Voicemails can be enabled for specific phone numbers from admin->numbers section
3. Cost : $0.04/minute will be applicable.
4. Transcriptions will be done only in english.
For more details on how to set this up, please check out the solution article.
2) Freshcaller in-conversation window now has a new look! - Improved design and usability
Contacts section :
Conversation section improvements: