- Use a (analog) headset instead of built in computer microphone.
- Reduce ambient noise such as nearby speakers or fans.
- Adjust the distance of the microphone from the mouth – too close can cause audio clipping.
- Adjust microphone levels in the computer’s sound settings.
- Clear browser cache
- Ensure computer has resources available to process a call:
- CPU and RAM are not over utilized
- Close unnecessary applications and browser tabs
- Try disabling the antivirus software
For more information about improving call quality, please refer to this article.