The Agent dashboard provides a quick summary of an agent's inbound and outbound call activity. As an agent using Freshcaller, you can use this dashboard as a self-evaluation tool and view your performance for the current day and month.
The dashboard provides visibility into the number of calls you attended on a daily/monthly basis. The dashboard helps you quickly identify the gaps and shortcomings and thereby find measures to improve your productivity and performance.
To view the Agent Dashboard:
- Log in to your Freshcaller account as an agent.
- Click on the Phone icon (Home).
By default, the dashboard gives you the details for the current day. To see the details, for this month, click on Today on the top left corner and select This Month.The report gives you the following details for both Inbound and Outbound calls:
- Incoming Calls: The total number of incoming calls attended today/this month.
- Outgoing Calls: The total number of outgoing calls made today/this month.
- Answered Calls: The total number of inbound/outbound calls answered today/this month.
- Missed Calls: The total number of inbound/outbound calls missed today/this month.
- Transferred Calls: The total number inbound/outbound calls that were transferred (warm transfer, cold transfer, conference calls) to other agents.
- My recent calls: Gives you the basic details on all your recent calls. The details include:
- Customer: The customer/team/company who attended the call.
- Assigned To: The agent name who attended the call (which always gives your name).
- Recording: The recording of the call conversation.
- Call Time: The timestamp of the call.