|Applicable Plans||✖||✖||✔ Estate||✔ Forest|
Power Dialer is an automatic outbound dialer that lets you call a selected list of phone numbers or saved contacts one after another.
Consider you are a sales executive or an agent trying to find new prospects or leads for your business, which requires you to make many outgoing calls daily. Usually, in this case, you may have to manually copy-paste each number and call. However, with Power Dialer, you can simply import a list of contacts or select existing customers from your account's contacts and sequentially dial the numbers.
With Power Dialer, you can:
- Reduce manual effort
- Increase your productivity and performance
- Meet your sales targets
Power dialing includes the following steps:
User Requirements: Any Freshcaller user with an agent, supervisor, admin, or account admin role can use the Power Dialer feature.
You can import contacts for power dialing in two ways:
- Adding customers via the contacts page
- Importing contacts from the Power Dialer page
Adding customers via the contacts page
Freshcaller allows you to build your customer list for power dialing directly from your contacts. This will be useful when you want to quickly start calling your customers and avoid any manual effort.
- Log into your Freshcaller account.
- Go to Customers.
- Select the list of contacts you want to add to the Power Dialer list.
- Click on Add to power dialer list.
- Your selected contacts will be added to the Power Dialer list. In the pop-up that appears, you can see the number of contacts successfully imported. Click on the View Powerdialer list to go to the Power Dialer page.
Importing contacts from the Power Dialer page
Alternatively, you can manually create and upload your customer list from scratch for power dialing. This is useful when you want to custom build your contacts that are not available in your account. Freshcaller provides you a ready-to-use template that you can fill and upload to import your contact list.
- From the left panel, click on the Power Dialer icon.
- Click Import Contacts.
- You can choose to drag and drop the file you wish to upload or browse a file from your computer.
- The file you upload should have the following details:
- Name (mandatory)
- Company Name
- Phone number (mandatory)
- If you are not sure about the details to upload, download the ready-to-use .csv template file. The file contains the following columns:
- Click Upload. On successful upload, the contacts will be imported, and you will see the following message:
Additionally, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mail id.
If you want to remove any contact from the imported list, select the contact name and click on the delete icon. To delete multiple contacts, select the names, and click Delete Contacts.
Once you are ready with the contact list, you can start power dialing.
If you encounter any error while uploading the file, you will see warnings on why the upload failed. For example, if you upload a non-csv file or if the file does not have the customer name or phone number, you will see the following error message. To see the details of the warning, click Know more. You will also receive the message on your registered mail id. Correct the errors and upload the file again.
Start Power Dialing
After you import the required list of contacts, you can start power dialing.
- On the Powedialer page, click on the Start Power Dialing button.
- When you are done with the current call, click Dial Next to call the next customer in the queue.
- If you want to pause power dialing for a brief time, click on the End Power Dialer button.
- To resume power dialing, click again on Start Power Dialing. Freschaller will resume power-dialing from the last dialed number.
- You can also find the Power Dialer option within the caller widget. Click on the caller icon at the bottom and, then click on the Power Dialer tab.
- Now, you can click on the Start Dialing button to initiate power-dialing.