|Applicable Plans||✔ Sprout||✔ Blossom||✔Garden||✔Estate||✔Forest|
Freshcaller provides local and toll-free from over 90 countries across the world. You can buy numbers with just one click and start using the numbers for your business instantly.
User Requirements: Only an Admin or Account Admin can buy phone numbers.
In this article, you will learn about:
- What are the types of numbers available in Freshcaller?
- How to purchase a number?
- How to know if a country has numbers to purchase?
What are the types of numbers available in Freshcaller?
At Freshcaller, you can buy the following types of numbers:
- Local Numbers: Numbers corresponding to a particular city or region. With local numbers, you can establish a call center anywhere in the world and still maintain a local presence for your customers. Check out the list of countries from where you can buy numbers.
- Toll-free Numbers: These numbers do not incur any call charges for your callers. As a call center company, you can buy toll-free numbers to provide a zero-cost option for your customers to reach out to you. You can see the list of toll-free numbers we provide here.
- Mobile Number: In addition to local and toll-free numbers, you can also buy mobile numbers and use them for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Vanity Numbers: These are alphanumeric numbers, which are easy to remember. For example, 1-800-FLOWERS can be the vanity number for a florist.
Note: In addition to purchasing new numbers, you can port your existing numbers or bring your own carrier.
How to purchase a number?
Prerequisite: Before purchasing numbers, make sure you have enough phone credits in your account. For instructions on adding credits, see Adding or Recharging Your Phone Credits.
Login to your Freshcaller account
Go to Admin Settings > Numbers and click on Buy New Number.
Select the country. You can also use the search box to find a country.
Based on the country selected, you can further choose the locality or state. For example, if you choose the United States, you can select the state and locality from where you want to buy a number.
Select the type of number you want to buy. You can buy a local, toll-free, mobile, or vanity number. Note that the availability of number type varies based on the country you choose. You can also see the corresponding number rate.
Note: Some country numbers cannot be purchased directly. In this case, you will see the Contact Support button. To purchase these numbers, click on this option to contact Freshcaller support.
Note: If a country is not listed under the drop down but is present in the list, contact us at to purchase a number in that country. When you attempt to purchase numbers in certain countries such as France or Germany, you may be requested to enter additional details. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to buy vanity numbers?
Vanity numbers are toll-free numbers that contain an alphanumeric sequence that is easy to remember. For example, you can buy numbers highlighting your company/brand name, such as 1-800-FRESHCALL.
Go to Admin Settings > Numbers > Buy New Number.
Choose toll-free numbers and search numbers by digits or phrases.
Type a number based on a phrase you are looking for and click on Buy.
To dial a vanity number, a customer must use the corresponding letters below each number in the dialpad. For example, to dial 1-800-FRESHCALL, type 1-800-1373742255.
How to know if a country has numbers to purchase?
Check this article to know the list of countries from where you can purchase number. Alternatively, you can also check the Freshcaller website. Here, you can see the type of number available and the corresponding rate for each number. You can then proceed to purchase the number from the Numbers tab.