We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The Contacts section allows you to create, import, edit, and delete customer contacts. When you make or receive a call, the customer's number is automatically saved to the Contacts tab.
The contacts tab helps you keep track of all your customers in one place. You can also group the customers and map them to one company. To import multiple contacts at once, see Importing Contacts.
User Requirements: Agent, Supervisor, Admin, and Account Admin
This article contains the following sections:
Creating New Contact
- Log in to your Freshcaller account.
- From the left pane, click Customers > Contacts.
- Click New Contact > Add New Contact.
- Enter the following details:
- Contact name
- Email address
- Phone numbers
To add multiple phone numbers, click Add phone number.
- Company name
When you click on the drop-down, you will see the list of companies saved in your account. You can select the preferred company from the list or create a new company.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your account.
- From the left pane, click Customers > Contacts. You will see the list of contacts in your account.
Use the search box at the top to look for a customer by contact name, phone number, email address or company name.
- You can see the following details in the Contacts table:
- Contact Name
If you have not saved the contact name yet, you will see the phone number of the customer.
- Number of calls made or received to or from this contact
- Company name of the customer
- Last call made or received from the customer
- Contact Name
- Click on the contact name to view further details.
You can see the following details:
- Assigned to
The agent who answered or dialed the call to the customer
- Call Type (incoming, outgoing, missed, etc.)
- Recording of the call
- Call notes (you can see this under the agent's name)
The time when the call was made or received
- Assigned to
- Click on Show More Conversations to see more calls from this customer. This opens the Call Metrics section.
When you receive or make a call to an unsaved number, the phone number is automatically saved in your account's contacts. You can later edit this number to save other details.
- Go to Contacts.
- Hover over the number/contact name you want to edit/save, and click on the edit icon.
- Add the contact name and other details, and click Save.
- To delete a customer, hover over the customer name and click on the delete icon.
Note: When you delete a contact, you will be given the option to delete the associated call notes, recordings, and transcriptions. If you do not select this option, only the contact will be deleted. However, the call metrics will still have the call details associated with this contact. Also, note that only an admin or account admin can delete contacts.
Alternatively, you can edit/save a customer's contact details directly within the conversation window during an ongoing call.