We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
When you sign up for Freshdesk Contact Center, you get 21 days trial period. During this period, you will be on the highest plan (Enterprise) and you are free to switch between plans and explore all the features.
However, note that to purchase a number and to make/receive calls, you have to buy phone credits. For a general overview of the Billing section, see Overview Of Freshdesk Contact Center Billing.
Note: The call duration for trial account is restricted to 1m 50s.
Once your trial period expires, you can choose to subscribe to one of our available plans. Freshdesk Contact Center provides the following plans:
For a general overview and to know the list of features available in each plan, see Pricing Plans. You can also see our complete list of feature comparisons here.
User Requirements: Only admins and account admins have access to the Billing tab.
To buy a plan:
- Log in to your Freshdesk Contact Center account.
- Go to Admin Settings > Billing. Here, you can see all the subscription plans available. You can use the arrows on the left and right to scroll across the plans.
- Select your preferred subscription plan and click on Subscribe.
- Select the billing cycle and enter the number of agents/users you want to have in your account.
- Check the billing amount for the selected billing cycle and number of agents and click Continue.
- Add your card details and click Add Payment Method.