We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Phone credits are prepaid cash that you can add/purchase in advance. Freshdesk Contact Center uses your purchased phone credits to manage your number and call charges.
User Requirements: Only an account admin can add phone credits.
How are phone credits used in Freshdesk Contact Center?
Your phone credits are used/deducted for the following:
Note: Call charges may include additional charges for call recording, call barging, transfer/conference call, charges for calls attended on SIP phone, and etc. For mor edetails, see our call rates.
What happens when you do not have enough phone credits?
If your account has low/no phone credits, you cannot make or receive calls or purchase numbers. See the Notes section at the bottom.
This article includes the following sections:
Log in to your account as an Account admin
Go to Admin Settings > Billing. You can check your current credit balance here.
Click on Add Credit and choose the recharge amount. You can recharge the credits for $5, $10, or $25. If you want to add more credits, contact us at email@example.com.
Enter your card details and make the payment.
Auto Recharge Credits
An alternate solution to add/recharge your credits is to use the auto-recharge option. By default, the auto-recharge option is disabled. When you enable this option, the credits are automatically renewed every month when the balance reaches $5.
- To enable this option, click on the Edit button under Auto-recharge.
- Select the recharge amount you want to add each month and click Save.
- The auto-recharge option is not available when you are in trial.
- The invoices are sent to the account admin's registered email id.
- In case you want to add credits via wire transfer, checks, or any other mode of payment, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you run out of credits and try to make a call, you will see the following message on the caller widget.
- When you try buying a phone number with insufficient credits, the buy button will be disabled.