We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The Company section allows you to create, import, edit, and delete a customer's company details. Each customer that you call or receive calls from is automatically saved to your contacts. You can associate your saved contacts with the companies you create.
If you already have a list of companies, you can easily import them.
With Call Metrics, you can export the calls that came from a specific company. This can be used when you want to quickly see and analyze the number of calls received from or made to a particular company.
User Requirements: Agent, Supervisor, Admin, and Account Admin
This article contains the following sections:
Creating a New Company
- Log in to your Freshcaller account.
- From the left pane, click Customers>Companies.
- Click on New Company > Add New Company.
- You will see the New Company screen.
Enter the following details:
- Company name
- Company email
- Company Phone
When you click on the drop-down, you will see the list of contacts saved in your account. Select the customer contacts you want to map to the company or create new customer contacts
- Once you enter all the details, click Save.
Viewing Company Details
- Log in to your account.
- From the left pane, click on the Customers icon.
- Switch to Companies. You will see the list of companies in your account.
Use the search box at the top to look for a company by name, phone number, or email address.
- You can see the following details in the Companies table:
- Company Name
- Number of calls made or received to or from the contacts of this company
- Number of contacts associated with this company
- Last call made or received from the company
- Click on the company name to view further details.
You can see the following details:
The customer who dialed or received a call from the selected company
- Assigned to
The agent who answered or dialed the call to the customer
- Call Type (incoming, outgoing, missed, etc.)
- Recording of the call
- Call notes (you can see this under the agent's name)
The time when the call was made or received
- Click on Show More Conversations to see more calls from this company/customer. This opens the Call Metrics section.
- Go to Companies
- Hover over the company name you want to edit, and click on the edit icon.
- Modify the details, and click Save.
- To delete a company, hover over the company name and click on the delete icon.
Note: When you delete a company, you will be given the option to delete the associated contacts, call notes, recordings, and transcriptions. If you do not select this option, only the company will be deleted. However, the call metrics will still have the call details associated with this company. Also, note that only an admin or account admin can delete compan.