|Applicable Plans||✔ Sprout||✔ Blossom||✔ Garden||✔ Estate||✔ Forest|
Freshcaller provides a set of default messages or greetings that you can use for different call center scenario. In addition, you can also create custom messages according to your business or brand name. For example, you can create personalized messages to play if a customer calls outside business hours or during a holiday. You can also record or upload different music as a ringtone for each number in your account.
To create a new custom message:
- Log into your Freshcaller account.
- Go to Admin Settings > Messages. You can see the list of default messages here.
- Click on the New Message option.
- Enter the message name.
- Select the type of message to create. The options are:
- Record: Click this option to record a message in your voice. Click on the Record button
- Upload: Use this option to upload a prerecorded message or music. Ensure that the file size is less than 5 MB.
- Text to speech: Type your message in the text box provided and select between male or female voice to play the text to speech message.
Also, select the language in which you want to play the text to speech message.
- Click Save Changes.
Tip: Setting up a blank message Blank messages can be used to provide a seamless transition to your customers during a call without playing a welcome, hold, or voicemail message. To set up a blank message, select text to speech as the message type (see step 5) and enter a dot (.)