The In Conversation section in the Live Dashboard gives insights into all the ongoing calls between agents and customers. You can see the following details:
Number of ongoing conversations
Detailed caller contact details
Agent handling details
Average call duration
Who can view the In Conversation details?
The In Conversation section in the live dashboard is visible to supervisors, admins, and account admins. Additionally, supervisors and admins can monitor the calls discreetly and barge into the ongoing call anytime.
Note: Additionally, the Live Dashboard access can be extended to agents on request.
How to view the current ongoing conversations?
- Log in to your account and click on the live dashboard tab from the left panel.
- Under the In Conversation section, you can see the in-conversation details.
- You can also switch between the queues using the drop-down option available at the top and see the ongoing conversation in the selected queue.
How to monitor and Barge into Calls?
As a supervisor, admin, or account admin, you can listen and monitor your agent's ongoing call with customers. You can also barge in and join the call anytime you want to from within the live dashboard.
When you join/barge into an active call, you will be put on mute. Call Monitoring and barging help you to evaluate your agents and provide better customer experience.
Note: Users with Agent role cannot monitor or barge into other agents calls.
To monitor/join a call:
- Log in to your Freshcaller account and click on the live dashboard tab from the left panel.
- Under the In Conversation section, you can see all the ongoing calls.
- Hover over the talk time, and click Join.
- Now you can listen to the agent's call. Note that you will be put on mute automatically. Once you feel that you have resolved the customer-agent interaction troubles, you can leave the call. The agent and the customer can still continue the conversation.
- You can also switch between the queues using the drop-down option at the top and see the ongoing calls in the selected queue.