|Applicable Plans||✖||✖||✖||✖||✔ Forest|
A powerful voicebot is one which is equipped with a strong knowledge base and training. An efficient and well-trained voicebot quickly understands voice input and provides instant solutions to customer queries. Training your bot requires you to create a strong knowledge base with the most frequently asked questions and add relevant solutions/answers.
|Note: Training your voicebot is the first step required in setting up your smart answer voicebot. After you train the bot, learn to configure the smart answer call flow.|
To train your voicebot, you must have admin permissions.
Language Support: The Smart Answer Voicebot is currently supported only in English.
To configure/train your voicebot:
- Log in to your Freshcaller account as an admin user.
- Navigate to Admin > Answer Bot.
- Click on the New Answer button on the top right corner. You will see the following screen:
- Enter a question. Based on the text entered, the voicebot provides suggestions on similar existing questions. If you feel that the suggested question is similar, you can choose to add the entered text as another example of the existing question. Check step 6.
However, if you want to add this as a new question, proceed with the next step.
- Click Add an Answer to provide a solution for the entered question.
- Additionally, provide suggestions of different ways a customer can ask the same question. For the example above, you can add other questions such as "hey, tell me what is the trial period duration?"
This helps your bot instantly understand and respond to similar questions. You can add a maximum of 5 example questions.
- Click Save changes.
Add as many questions you want to have in your voicebot training. The more questions you add, the more the bot is trained to answer customer queries.
Customize Voicebot Settings
Give your bot a personalized look that matches your company's brand and value. By default, the Smart Answer Voicebot is named Freddy. However, you can change the name and add a profile image.
- On the voicebot configuration page, click on Settings.
- Change the name and upload an image of your choice. Make sure that you upload a PNG/JPEG image and dimensions of at least 100 X 100 in pixels.
- Click Save changes.
View Voicebot Insights
The voicebot Insights let you measure a bot's performance and identify questions that need attention. These metrics help you understand how effective and helpful your customers find the bot. Based on the analysis, you can build a better and more powerful bot.
- On the voicebot configuration page, click Answers.
- The voicebot metrics provide details on the number of times a customer asked a particular question and the respective feedback received.
Alternatively, you can view the questions that need more attention and better coverage on the Train your bot page.
You can view the results under the following categories:
- Unanswered: Indicates the questions that do not have any solutions yet
- Improve Coverage: Indicates questions that do not have five variant examples
- Underperforming: Indicates answers/solutions that did not resolve customers queries
You can also use the filter option to view these results.