|Applicable Plans||✖||✖||✖||✖||✔ Forest|
The Smart Answer call flow configuration allows you to automate your voicebot's behavior based on a set of call routing rules. For example, you can configure and set rules for when the voicebot should transfer the call to an agent or decide the bot's action when a customer gives an invalid voice text.
Note: Before configuring the smart answer call flow, train your voicebot.
To configure the smart answer call flow, you must have admin permissions.
Language Support: The Smart Answer Voicebot is currently supported only in English.
To configure Smart Answer Call Flow:
- Log in to your Freshcaller account as an admin user.
- Navigate to Admin > Call Flows > New Smart Answer Flow (Bot) and fill the call flow form. Check the following steps.
- Smart Answer Flow Name: Enter a name for the smart answer flow.
- Play Message: Select a message to initiate the bot flow. Freschaller provides four default voice messages. You can choose to select one or create a customized message. For details, check How to create customized messages and greetings.
- Smart Answer Bot Setup: Indicates the voicebot configured in your account. If you have not configured a bot, click Configure Bot.
- Routing Rules: The smart answer call flow comprises the following rules.
- If bot ends conversation: This occurs when the voicebot detects that the customer wants to end the conversation. Usually, this happens when the customer tells phrases such as end, cut the call, no, or am done.
- If bot transfers to agent: This occurs when the customer initiates a call transfer to an agent. By default, at the beginning of all voicebot conversations, Freshcaller provides customers the option to talk to an agent directly. Also, even after a bot suggestion, a customer may want to talk to an agent.
- If bot did not respond: This happens when voicebot fails to respond to a customer question.
- If customer did not give a valid input: This happens when the customer provides an invalid voice input or does not say anything.
Additionally, for this rule, select the Play Message to be played when a customer gives an invalid input. The default invalid input play message is, "You have given us an invalid input message. Please rephrase the message". You can choose to select this message or create a new message.
Also, enter the number of times the invalid input message should be repeated and select the corresponding action to be taken after the n number of repeats:
- For each routing rule, select the relevant action you want to perform. For example, if the voicebot ends conversation, send to call queue. The options available are:
- Send to Voicemail: Select this to send the customer to the voicemail and subsequently select the voicemail message from the list or create a new message.
- Send to Call Queue: Select this to send the customer to a call queue and subsequently select the relevant call queue name from the list or create a new call queue.
- Send to IVR menu: Select this to send the caller to an IVR menu and subsequently select the IVR queue name form the list or create a new IVR menu.
- Hangup: Select this if you want to hang up. Select the hangup message from the list or create a new hangup message.
- Click Save.