We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The Freshdesk Contact Center Marketplace comprises a wide range of third-party apps under different categories. This article gives general instructions on how you can install the app. You can find detailed instructions for each app in the Marketplace.
You can install and view the apps only if you have admin or account admin permissions.
How to install third-party apps?
The following steps give you the initial steps to install third-party apps from your Freshdesk Contact Center account. For further instructions, check out the steps given under each app.
- Log in to your Freshdesk Contact Center account as an admin.
- Click on Admin > Apps.
- The apps categories are:
- You can browse for an app under the different categories or you can directly enter the app name in the search box.
- Select the app you want to install. For example, Salesforce 2.0.
When you select the app, you can see a general description of the app and instructions to install the app.
- Click on the Install button and follow the steps given under the Instructions tab.
- On successful installation, you will see the installed app inside your Freshdesk Contact Center widget.