We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The E-commerce apps let you view and manage your online store orders. It allows you to view a caller's order history and analyze the buying patterns of the customer. Agents can instantly view and access a caller's data during an ongoing call without having to leave the Freshdesk Contact Center widget.
This helps agents to manage their time better and improve productivity as they no longer need to manually search for a customer's record.
What are the Apps available in this category?
The list of apps under this category are:
Click on the links to view the respective app integration page. The page gives you a brief description of the app and also provides the installation steps.
How can you use this app?
Each time you dial or receive a call, Freshdesk Contact Center searches for the customer information from the installed app based on the caller's phone number or email ID and automatically displays the information inside your Freshdesk Contact Center.
A few customer details that you can access from the app are:
- Contact name
- Recent Order ID
- Order status
- Company name (in the integrated app)
If you want to view more detailed information, you can click on the links to view the information directly on the integrated app.
Note: All the call details from Freshdesk Contact Center, such as call notes, caller ID, call duration, and call type, are automatically sent to the integrated app.
Use Case: How to integrate and use Shopify app with Freshdesk Contact Center?
Let's see a use case on how to install, integrate, and use the Shopify app.
Get instant access to your customer's order history even before attending the call, all within the Freshdesk Contact Center widget. This helps in reducing your time searching for a customer's data and use this time effectively in answering customer queries.
- View customer's basic detail such as name, phone number, email address, company details
- View recent order and the complete order history
- Cancel or refund order on customer's request
- You should have an active Shopify account
- You should have admin permissions Freshdesk Contact Center to install and integrate the app
The Shopify app integration includes:
- Log in to your Freshdesk Contact Center account as an admin.
- Click on Admin > Apps and search for Shopify and click on the app.
You can find this app under the E-commerce category.
- Click on the Install button and follow the procedure given under the Instructions tab.
Viewing Customer Details
Once you install and integrate the Shopify app, you will see the app's icon inside the Freshdesk Contact Center widget.
- If customer data is available on Shopify, you will see the following notification whenever you dial or receive a call:
You can view the customer's recent order details in this notification. You can click on the order number to view more information.
- Once you answer the call, click on the Shopify icon visible on the left corner of the in-conversation widget.
Here, you can see the complete order details and customer's contact details.
You can also cancel the order or refund the amount from here. If you want to view more options, click on the More details option. This will directly take you to the Shopify account.
To uninstall the Shopify app:
- Click on Admin > Apps.
- Search for the Agile CRM app. You can also find this under the Installed Apps section.
- Click on the Settings icon and then click Uninstall.
If you want to disable the app without uninstalling it, move the slider to turn off the app.