We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The Freshcaller mobile app allows you to provide customer support anywhere on the go using your smartphone. As a call center agent, you can use the mobile app to always stay connected with your customers even while you are away from the desk.
- Make or receive calls
- Record calls
- Add call notes
- Transfer calls
- View call summary
- View multiple incoming calls
Before you download and install the app, check out the device and OS requirements:
- iOS: iOS 10 and higher versions
- Android: Android 5.0 and higher versions
The Freshcaller mobile app requires a few permissions on your phone to make and receive calls. When you open the app for the first time, you will be prompted to give access to the following:
- Contacts: To access your contact details.
- Microphone: To record calls.
The mobile app is currently available only in the English language.
Downloading The App
To download and install the app:
- Go to the Android app store or iOS store and search for the Freshcaller mobile app.
- Tap on Install.
- Open the app and enter your Freshcaller account URL.
- Log in with your email and password or you can choose to sign in with google.
- Once your account is verified, you can start using the mobile app.
- Using The Freshcaller Mobile App
- Using On-call Options on Mobile App
- Transferring Calls on Mobile App
- Working with Contacts
- Post Call Actions on Mobile App