|Applicable Plans||✖||✖||✔ Garden||✔ Estate||✔ Forest|
Why you need pause recording?
There could be instances when the caller wants to share information that is off-the-record. Pause recording lets you keep those parts or all of the remaining conversations off the record.
How to use pause recording in Freshcaller?
To use pause recording, you have to have your call recording option turned on. The pause recording option will not work for the ‘Do not record calls’ setting.
You can tweak your call recording settings by visiting:
Admin settings -> Numbers -> Record type -> Select record manually from drop down menu
Don’t forget to reload the page. The changes will take effect only after a page reload.
How to pause recording during live calls?
There are two scenarios when you can record calls.
- Scenario 1: Your call recording is set to ‘record manually’
- Scenario 2: Your call recording is set to record all calls/ incoming calls/ outgoing calls
Scenario 1: Your call recording is set to ‘record manually’
- While on the call, click on the record button to begin recording
- To pause recording click on the pause button 
You can listen to your call recording by visiting Call metrics
Scenario 2: Your call recording is set to record all calls/ incoming calls/ outgoing calls
The call recording will begin automatically once the call is picked up
- To pause the recording, click on the pause button  to pause recording
- Click on the record button  to resume recording