We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The Agent productivity apps help in improving your customer support services. With this integration, agents can easily access the caller's information from the integrated app within the Freshdesk Contact Center widget. This eliminates the constant need to switch between apps and improves the agent's productivity.
The list of apps under this category are:
- Copper CRM
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Pipelinedeals CRM
Click on the links to view the respective app integration page. The page gives you a brief description of the app and also provides the installation steps.
Each time you dial or receive a call, Freshdesk Contact Center searches for the customer information from the installed app based on the caller's phone number or email ID. It automatically displays the information inside your Freshdesk Contact Center widget.
A few customer details that you can access from the app are:
- Contact name
- Recent ticket id
- Ticket status
- Recent activity
Additionally, you can create a new ticket.
Note: All the call details from Freshdesk Contact Center, such as call notes, caller ID, call duration, and call type, are automatically sent to the integrated app.
Use Case: How to integrate and use Front app with Freshdesk Contact Center?
Let's see a use case on how to install, integrate, and use the FrontApp app.
The Front app improves your customer support services and lets you automate your everyday helpdesk tasks. With this app, you can do the following tasks from within the Freshdesk Contact Center widget:
- View the details of a calling customer from the Front app. The details include customer name, email, recent ticket details.
- View recent conversations
- Create a new contact in the Front app
- You should have an active Front app account
- You should have admin permissions to install and integrate this app
The Front app integration includes:
Installing Front App
- Log in to your Freshdesk Contact Center account as an admin.
- Click on Admin > Apps and search for the Front App and click on the app.
You can find this app under the Agent Productivity category.
- Click on the Install button and follow the procedure given under the Instructions tab.
Viewing Customer Details
Once you install and integrate the Front app, you will see the app's icon inside the Freshdesk Contact Center widget.
- If customer data is available on Front app, you will see the following notification whenever you dial or receive a call:
You can view the basic details of the caller in this notification.
- Once you answer the call, click on the Front app icon visible on the left corner of the in-conversation widget.
Here, you can see additional details such as recent conversations, ticket id, ticket status.
- Alternatively, if you want to view the contact details directly on Front app, click on the contact name, lead id, or other contact information.
Creating New Front App Contact
When you attend a call, you can generally see the caller's information from the Front app. However, if no details are available, you can quickly create a new Front app contact within Freshdesk Contact Center.
- Once you attend a call, click on the Front app icon visible in the top-left corner of the in-conversation widget.
- Click Create Contact.
- Enter the following details in the contact form and click Submit:
- Email Id
- Phone Number
You can also create a contact directly on the Front app CRM app. If you use this option, the customer’s details such as caller ID, call duration, and Notes from Freshdesk Contact Center are automatically added to the new contact on Front App.
Uninstalling Front App
To uninstall Front App:
- Click on Admin > Apps.
- Search for the Front app. You can also find this under the Installed Apps section.
- Click on the Settings icon and then click Uninstall.
If you want to disable the app without uninstalling it, move the slider to turn off the app.