Table Of Contents
- Use Case: How to integrate and use Shopify app with Freshcaller?
Freshcaller integration with E-commerce apps let you view and manage your online store orders. It allows you to view a caller's order history and analyze the buying patterns of the customer. Agents can instantly view and access a caller's data during an ongoing call without having to leave the Freshcaller widget.
This helps agents to manage their time better and improve productivity as they no longer need to manually search for a customer's record.
What are the Apps available?
The list of apps under this category are:
Click on the links to view the respective app integration page. The page gives you a brief description of the app and also provides the installation steps.
How can you use this app?
Once you install and integrate an E-commerce app with your Freshcaller account, you can view the customer details directly from the installed app. Each time you dial or receive a call, Freshcaller searches for the customer information from the installed app based on the caller's phone number or email ID and automatically displays the information inside your Freshcaller widget.
A few customer details that you can access from the app are:
- Contact name
- Recent Order ID
- Order status
- Company name (in the integrated app)
If you want to view more detailed information, you can click on the links to view the information directly on the integrated app.
Note that all the call details from Freshcaller, such as call notes, caller ID, call duration, and call type, are automatically sent to the integrated app.
Use Case: How to integrate and use Shopify app with Freshcaller?
Let's see a use case on how to install, integrate, and use Shopify app within your Freshcaller account.
What can you do using this App integration?
Get instant access to your customer's order history even before attending the call, all within the Freshcaller widget. This helps in reducing your time searching for a customer's data and use this time effectively in answering customer queries.
- View customer's basic detail such as name, phone number, email address, company details
- View recent order and the complete order history
- Cancel or refund order on customer's request
What are the prerequisites?
- You should have an active Shopify account
- You should have admin permissions Freshcaller to install and integrate the app
- Log in to your Freshcaller account as an admin.
- Click on Admin > Apps and search for Shopify and click on the app.
You can find this app under the E-commerce category.
- Click on the Install button and follow the procedure given under the Instructions tab.
View Customer Details
Once you install and integrate the Shopify app, you will see the app's icon inside your Freshcaller widget.
- If customer data is available on Shopify, you will see the following notification whenever you dial or receive a call:
You can view the customer's recent order details in this notification. You can click on the order number to view more information.
- Once you answer the call, click on the Shopify icon visible on the left corner of the in-conversation widget.
Here, you can see the complete order details and customer's contact details.
You can also cancel the order or refund the amount from here. If you want to view more options, click on the More details option. This will directly take you to the Shopify account.
To uninstall the Shopify app:
- Click on Admin > Apps.
- Search for the Agile CRM app. You can also find this under the Installed Apps section.
- Click on the Settings icon and then click Uninstall.
If you want to disable the app without uninstalling, move the slider to turn off the app.