The Freshcaller Live Dashboard allows you to view real-time details of the calls in your account. You can filter the live view based on the call queues or teams. Additionally, you can save the filtered views and use them anytime later.
You can create views with any number of queues to which you have access. The saved views keep your queue/team selections intact and eliminate the need to reselect your preferred set of teams/queues each time you log in.
User permissions: Only supervisors, admins, and account admins can save live dashboard views.
This article includes the following sections:
To filter and save views:
- Log in to your Freshcaller account.
- On the left pane, click on the Live Dashboard tab.
- Select the preferred queues and the time period from the drop-down options for which you want to view the live details. You can also select all the queues under a particular team.
Based on the queues and time period you select, the live dashboard data is automatically updated.
For example, if you select the US Support queue and the time period as today, you will see today's data only for the US Support queue.
- Click on the Save View option visible on the top right corner. Enter a View Name and click Save.
- Now, you can see the saved view anytime later.
Note: Freshcaller allows you to create a maximum of 20 views per account. Also, views can be created only at an account level, which means an account can have only 20 views irrespective of the number of users/agents using that account.
You can edit an existing view by removing or adding queues, or you can change the view name.
To edit a view name:
- Log in to your account and click on the Live Dashboard tab.
- On the top left corner, click on the hamburger menu to view the list of saved views.
- To change the view name, select the required view and click on the Edit Name option.
- Update the name and click Save.
To add or remove a queue from an existing saved view:
- Select the required view from the saved view list.
- From the queues drop-down option, select or deselect the queue names you want to add or remove. You can also click on the cross mark next to the queue name to remove it.
- If you want to save the view without changing the view name, click Save view. To save a copy of an existing view, click on the Save View as option, change the name and click Save as.
Deleting a View
- Click on the hamburger menu and select the view you want to delete and click on the Delete View option visible on the top right corner.
- On the confirmation pop-up, click Delete.