We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
The Live Dashboard allows you to view the availability status of all agents in your account in real-time. Also, you can see the time spent by each agent in the current status. For example, how long an agent is online, at lunch, or offline.
The Agent Availablity section in the Live dashboard allows you to:
- See the list of agents across all status
- Search for the agents by name
- View the total time spent by an agent in a particular status
- Change the availability of other agents in your account
Note: Only supervisors, admins, and account admins can change the availability status of other agents.
Who can view the agent availability status?
All supervisors, admins, and account admins can view this information in the Live Dashboard.
Note: Additionally, the Live Dashboard access can be extended to agents on request.
How to view the agent status?
- Log in to your account.
- In the bottom right corner, you can see the status of all the agents in your account and the time spent in the current status. You can also search for an agent using the search icon.
- To view the list of agents in a particular status, click on the status type from the drop-down option. For example, you can see the number of agents who are offline currently and also see how long the agents are offline.
Note: When you filter the call queue, the agent availability section will automatically display agents for the selected queue. You can use this to quickly check agent activities under each queue.
How to Change the Availability Status Of Other Agents?
As a supervisor, admin, or account admin, you can change the availability status of any agent in your account from within your live dashboard.
You cannot change the status of offline agents.
- Under the Agent Availability section, hover over the agent name and click on the three dots that appear.
- Change the status to online or offline.
Note: Users with agent role cannot change the status of other agents in the account.