We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
Freshcaller Reports help you understand the overall performance of your call center in terms of agent productivity and call center health. With these reports, you can identify what needs to be improved to serve your customers better. With Freshcaller, you get a set of default curated reports and also have the option to create custom reports.
To access the reports, you must have Admin, Account Admin, or Supervisor permissions.
This article contains the following sections:
Before proceeding, take a look at the list of terminologies related to the Reports used in the current and following articles:
- Report: A set of widgets that can be further customized to suit your requirements. A report gives you a bigger picture by drawing insights from each widget.
- Widget: The building blocks of a report. Widgets provide a visual representation of the raw data metrics as a chart, graph, table, or text.
- Metrics: A measurable property that you can apply to a widget and analyze data. For example, number of calls, the duration of call.
- Filters: Dimensions that allow you to further drill-down a report or a widget to gain deeper insights. For example, you can apply time period filter to see the total calls received for the last 30 days.
- Curated Reports: A set of five default reports that are curated to give you the most required data for any call center.
For example, Call volume analysis, is the report in the image below while Call volume trend by month is the widget that gives you the total number of incoming and outgoing calls for each month.
In the example above, the metrics applied is total calls. To further drill-down this widget, you can apply the Type filter to see the total number of incoming and outgoing calls based on a particular call type (example, voicemail calls):
To see the list of filters and metrics available in reports, see Metrics and Filters in Reports.
- Log in to your Freshcaller account and click on the Reports icon on the left panel.
The Analytics Home page displays the list of all recently viewed reports.
- Click on the All reports drop-down to view reports based on the report type. The different report types are:
- My reports: Shows the reports with visibility set to Only me. These reports are visible only to you.
- Shared reports: Shows the list of reports that others shared with you.
- Curated reports: Shows the default curated reports. You cannot edit these reports; however, you can clone and then edit the reports based on your requirements.
- Schedules: Shows the list of scheduled reports.
- You can sort the reports by:
- Created by
- Created date
- Last modified by
- Last modified date
- Curated Reports
- Creating Custom Reports
- Working With Reports and Widgets
- Metrics and Filters in Reports