|Applicable Plans||✖||✖||✖||✔ Estate||✔ Forest|
Who can configure it?
Only an Admin or Account Admin can configure the holiday calendar.
With the Holiday Calendar capability, you can declare certain calendar days as holidays by adding them to business hour settings in the admin tab of your Freshcaller dashboard. You can also decide what action to take during holidays.
This ensures that calls during such ‘declared’ holidays are treated similar to those during non-working hours and handled accordingly. For example, if you direct calls during non-business hours to a specific IVR menu, calls received on declared holidays will be diverted to the same IVR menu.
To add a Holiday Calendar:
1. Click on the Admin icon in the sidebar and then select Business Hours from the displayed list.
2. Select an existing business hour from your dashboard or the New Business Hours button on the right side of the screen.
3. Choose the Add Holidays + button. A pop-up will be displayed on the screen and you can begin entering dates in each row.
4. To add more rows, click the Add Holidays + button on the pop-up. To delete an added holiday, click the x icon to the left of the chosen row.
5. Choose Save once you have added the necessary holidays to the chosen business hour.
6. The total number of added holidays for the chosen business hour will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
Since business hours and holidays can vary based on geography, the Freshcaller dashboard allows you to add a separate holiday calendar for each business hour in your account.
Now that you have added holidays, if you wish to route calls that come in during the holidays in a specific manner refer our article on Holiday routing.