We have recently refreshed our branding across our offerings and changed the names of our pricing plans. If you have signed up before Aug 9, 2021, please click Previous plans to view your applicable plans.
We assure you that this change will not impact your product experience, and no action is required on your part.
This article provides details on the options/features available on the Freshdesk Contact Center conversation widget during an ongoing call. For instructions on making or receiving calls, see Making and Receiving Calls in Freshdesk Contact Center.
When you make or receive a call, you will see the following conversation screen.
The various options/features available are:
- Contact Details: View the customer's contact details such as name, phone number, company name, email id, and address. To edit the contact details, click on the Edit option. The contact details will be saved to your account.
- Conversations: View all the past conversations that the customer had with you or other agents. You can also use the Search Conversation Notes option at the top to search for specific call notes. The search results display the conversations that have the call notes text you entered.
- Call Notes/Tags: Use the box to add a detailed call summary. You can also add call tags to specify the outcome of the call.
- Integrations: If your Freshdesk Contact Center account is integrated with other Freshworks apps, such as Freshdesk, or if you have a third-party app integration, click on the app to view the customer information directly on the app. For more details, see Getting Started with Marketplace Apps.
- Pause/Resume Recording: Click to pause/resume the call recording. By default, all calls are recorded in Freshdesk Contact Center. However, you can change the call recording option under Number Properties.
- Transfer/Conference: Click this icon to transfer your calls to another agent or invite another agent to your call.
- Pause: Click to put your customers on hold.
- Mute: Click to mute yourself.
- Keypad: Click to use the keypad. This is useful to enter the digits if an agent you wish to transfer has an extension enabled.
- Voicemail Drop: Send pre-recorded voicemail messages to the customers if an outgoing call you make goes unanswered.
Note: This option is visible only when you make an outgoing call.
Note: The availability of few options are based on your subscription plan. Check the corresponding linked article to know the applicable plans.