You can forward your incoming calls to any mobile number. To receive calls on your mobile, add your mobile number to your profile and set availability status as ‘Forward to phone’.
Note: This is feature is available only on request. Please reach out to support.freshcaller.com to enable this feature on your account.
Yes, if you have configured record all calls for a number, calls picked up on the mobile phone will also be recorded and the playback will be available on the call metrics page.
If your account is on trial, you may not be able to see the 'On Mobile' availability option, in order to enable it, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The availability may switch to offline because the account may not have sufficient credits resulting in suspension of account. Please add credits under Admin > Billing > Buy Phone Credits.
Your outbound calls may drop due to the following reasons:
- Your account could be running low on credits, please add credits under Admin>Billing>Buy Phone Credits.
- Your microphone may be disabled. To enable it, click on the lock icon in your URL address bar and select the allow option for the microphone.
- There may be a 0 appended after the country code or you could have given the wrong country code while dialling.
Sometimes legitimate callers who wish to hide their identity, mask their number, when this happens their numbers appear as +266696687. This usually happens when the callers call using a VoIP service.
1. Click on the phone widget in the bottom right corner of the page.
2. In the phone widget that opens, you will be able to view your recent calls.
3. To choose the number from which you wish to make a call, click on the dropdown next to 'From' at the top of the phone widget. A small tick appears next to the chosen number.
Abandoned Calls: Calls disconnected by customers even before your agents could attend are called abandoned calls. This can happen while the customers wait in the call queue or listen to welcome greetings. Check out this article to understand the importance of tracking abandoned calls.
Missed Call: If you select Hangup as the fallback action for a call handling rule in any of your call workflows and if the hangup action is executed, the call is considered a Missed Call.
For example, consider that your call queue setup has hangup as the fallback action to take if your agents are busy. In this case, if customers call and all your agents are busy, the call hangs up and is marked as a missed call.
You can view the list of the abandoned and missed calls in the Call Metrics section by filtering the call type as abandoned or missed. Additionally, for abandoned calls, you can also check the abandonment reason.