To increase your agent seat quantity, i.e add more agents — Visit Admin > Billing section and select 'Edit Plan' under your subscribed plan and increase the agent seat quantity. Pro tip:
You can now add your new agents to your account by visiting Admin > Agents
section and if required add them to teams by going to Admin > Teams
Call queues let you manage your inbound calls effectively by routing them to the right agent, team, or an external number. Also, if an assigned agent or team is busy or not available to take calls, you can take appropriate fallback actions, such as:
- Sending the caller to voicemail
- Send the caller to another call queue (smart escalation)
- Placing the caller in a wait queue,
- Hang up
By default, Freshcaller creates a global call queue for each user account. You can also create any number of call queues that fit your business requirements. For more details, see Setting up Call Queues
Additionally, call queues have with following capabilities:
- Smart escalation (Garden+): This option lets you route a caller from one call queue to another call queue if the assigned agent or team is unavailable or busy to take calls. For more details, see Setting Up Smart Escalations.
- Wait queue (Blossom +): Allows you to place callers in the wait queue until an agent is available to take calls again. You can also customize the number of callers in the wait queue as well as the time for which a caller can be in the wait queue. Also, take appropriate actions if the queue size is full or if the waiting time exceeds the maximum duration set. For more details, see Configuring Wait Queues.
- Sprout customers do not have the option to create a new call queue. They only have the global call queue with limited functionality:
- One call rule (If the call is not answered)
- One fallback action (hangup)
- Smart escalations are available from Garden+ plan
- Wait queues are available from Blossom + plan
We have a pay-as-you-go model where you can buy agent licenses as and when you need them and add more agents. You can add as many teams as you need in all our plans.
Freshcaller additionally has a $0 plan
where you can add as many agents as you want for free.
You can purchase features you require that are present in higher plans as add-ons. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the features you require.
When you subscribe to a Freshcaller pricing plan, the features available in that plan are automatically enabled to your account. However, few Freshcaller features are enabled only on request even if you are subscribed to a plan. These features are:
- To upgrade/downgrade your current Freshcaller plan, log in to your Freshcaller account as an admin.
- Go to Admin > Billing.
- Switch to the desired plan, change the billing cycle, or edit the required number of agents.
- Make the payment.
For detailed instructions, refer to How to upgrade or downgrade a Freshcaller plan?
By default, the cost of any Freshcaller plan is calculated per agent/month. When you upgrade/downgrade a plan, Freshcaller calculates and displays the payable amount on your screen based on the selected plan, billing frequency, and the number of agents.
Note that your downgrade request will be effective only from the next billing cycle. For a detailed description, see How to upgrade/downgrade a Freshcaller plan?